- Acquisition of F2S1 Investment Pte. Ltd. that hold Pomo Property.
- Incorporation of new subsidiary.
- Acquisition of an aggregate of 97 freehold strata units at 63 Hillview Avenue, Lam Soon Industrial Building, Singapore 669569.
- The Group had acquired a property located at 8 Tuas View Circuit, Singapore 637777 with approximately land area of 12,000 square metres for its recycling business.
- The Italian subsidiary of the Group Enviro-Restorer SRL has completed the construction of the Group’s Plastic to Fuel plant in Sarno (Salerno – Napoli, Italy) and has received the requisite trial run approval for the Plant at end of 2012.
- 55% of the free detachable warrants was exercised by shareholders and the Company has received aggregate proceeds of approximately of S$12.0 million from the exercise of Warrants by Shareholders as at 28 December 2012, being the expiry date of the Warrants.
- The Group had acquired a property located at 99 Tuas Bay Drive, Singapore 637426 with approximately land area of 17,186 square metres for its recycling business.
- The Group had acquired a property located at 22 Sungei Kadut Street 4, Singapore 729049 with approximately land area of 11,976.50 square metres for its construction and environmental restoration business.
Enviro-Hub’s FY2010 revenue increased significantly
- The Group’s revenue increased significantly by S$31.7 million or 68% from S$46.5 million in FY 2009 to S$78.2 million in FY 2010.This was primarily contributed by the increase in the sales of copper refining products, platinum group of metals (“PGM”) such as gold and platinum recovered by our PGM refinery plant and revenues generated from construction businesses.
- Profit after tax for our Group surged in FY 2010. The Group registered a profit after tax of S$1.2 million in FY 2010 as compared to a loss after tax of S$25.5 million in FY 2009.
- The Group’s other income increased by S$3.6 million in FY 2010 as compared to FY 2009 which contributed to our net profit after tax. The increase was mainly due to the sale of equipment’s and gain on liquidation of jointly controlled entity during FY 2010.
- The Group was able to maintain constant for most of the cost components despite the growth in sales for the year.
- Other expenses of the Group decreased significantly by S$26.3 million in FY 2010 as compared to FY 2009 which has further improved the profit after tax for the financial year under review. Other expenses of FY 2009 were mainly contributed by an impairment loss of goodwill, hedging loss from refined copper inventory and trade receivables. There was no such impairment and losses in FY 2010.
Enviro-Hub re-brands toward Environment Restoration
- Enviro-Hub re-brands towards Environment Restoration through technology and solutions. Enviro-Hub is a globally trusted brand; relied upon for its technology pursuits and environment restoration solutions. Our group’s existence is in itself a symbol associated with a world that is as vibrant for business as it is sustainable for life.